和陶渊明杂诗六首以下越游稿译文及注释

这首诗词是明代戴良的《和陶渊明杂诗(六首·以下《越游稿》)》中的一首。下面是诗词的中文译文和一些赏析:

朝耕谷口田,
In the morning, I cultivate the fields at the valley's mouth,
暮采陌上桑。
And in the evening, I gather mulberry leaves by the roadside.
岁晚望有收,
As the year draws to a close, I hope for a good harvest,
嗟哉成秕糠。
But alas, it turns out to be nothing but chaff and husk.

白头去逐食,
With my white hair, I strive to seek food,
所谋惟稻粱。
My only concern is rice and grain.
嗷嗷天海际,
A distant cry echoes across the sky and sea,
何异雁随阳。
No different from the geese following the sun.

昨宵得奇梦,
Last night, I had a strange dream,
可喜复可伤。
Both joyous and sorrowful.
为言东海上,
It spoke of the East Sea,
却粒有其方。
Where hidden treasures could be found.

早晚西王母,
Morning and evening, I await the Queen Mother of the West,
酌以瑶池觞。
To offer me a cup from her jade pool.

这首诗以农民的生活为主题,表达了诗人对劳作的苦涩和对丰收的期望。诗中描绘了诗人早上在田间劳作,晚上在路边采摘桑叶的情景。然而,尽管希望收获丰盈,最终只得到了秕糠,象征着劳动的辛苦和成果的不尽如人意。

诗人描述自己已经年迈,但仍为了温饱而辛勤努力。他只关心着世俗的食物和生活所需,与迁徙的雁一样,只是为了追逐阳光而行动,没有太多的选择和自由。

诗中还出现了一个奇梦,诗人在梦中得到东海上的宝物之言,带有神秘和隐喻的色彩。他期待着西王母能够赐予他来自瑶池的美酒,这象征着一种对于美好生活的向往和希望。

整首诗通过对农民生活的描写,表达了诗人对劳动的辛苦和对美好生活的向往。同时,也借助奇梦和隐喻的手法,呈现了诗人内心的感慨和对未来的期待。